[NFBF-Tampa] bus route changes

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon Jul 24 15:47:44 UTC 2017

Dear Louise,

Thank you for this information. I am so annoyed about this new information
you shared.  I don't understand the rationale and although these researchers
may have roede the bus system it is apparent they are not users of the
system. There is an email we were given on Saturday to send comments too and
if I remember correctly it was served at gohart.org

With warmest regards,

Merry