[NFBF-Tampa] We make a fuss when you take our bus

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 18:00:42 UTC 2017

Greetings Tampa Chapter members and supporters,

I would like to thank every member and supporter who came out to
support each other on keeping the busses here in Hillsborough county.
The energy, unity, and love that we experienced collectively was
priceless. I personally believe that we made a difference.

However, our fight is not over yet. Remember we know who we are, and
we are never going back.  So, we need to plan to be at Hart’s board
meeting on August 7th at 9 AM. The address of this location is, 601
East Kennedy Blvd.

More details will be posted soon.

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.