[NFBF-Tampa] We make a fuss when you take our bus

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Fri Jul 28 22:36:09 UTC 2017

Hi Miranda,

I want to thank you for your dedication and support to the members this affects.  I called and left a message for Phillip St. Pierre in service developing asking him how we will become aware of the results of community input and how accessible will this information be for the blind. I have not heard back from him; however, if anyone else would like to contact him he can be reached at 813/623 5835 ext # 6560.

See you all on the 7th!

Sincerely,
Merry