[NFBF-Tampa] what are your thoughts?

Jim Lovell jdolphin at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Mar 8 15:35:53 UTC 2017

Hello all;
I have been doing a lot of research and examining ddata/research/articles during the last few weeks and am sincerely interested in the thoughts/feelings/opinions of my fellow blind/visually impaired companions.
This brings me to this moment...please click on this link and read it.  Study the information, digest it, and give me your raw, uncensured thoughts, feelings, and emotions about the link.

There are many things about this information I agree with and like, but I am not sure that all of it is realistic and effective for the advancement of the blind/visually impaired population.

I believe that it is our responsibility to examine and challenge research and information, rather than to accept it and follow like sheep if we truly want to “be a part of the real world”.

I am attaching my phone number so that if you have some thoughts that you do not feel comfortable sharing in this format, you may call me and share.

Jimmy Lovell
(813) 792-8366

https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm08/bm0802/bm080211.htm