[NFBF-Tampa] October events

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 16:28:06 UTC 2017

Greetings Tampa Members and Friends,

I hope you all are happy and well. With October creeping up around the
corner there are a few dates that I would like to remind you about.
Please see the below calendar for all our activities that we have
planned for the month of October.

I look forward in seeing all of you there.

What: Spirit night
When: Friday, October 6th from 5 PM until 9 PM
Where: Beef O Brady’s, 8810 North Himes Avenue

What: Lykes Park Downtown
When: Friday, October 20th from 10 AM until 2 PM
Where: Franklyn mall

What: Pancake breakfast
When: Saturday, October 21st from 8 AM to 10 AM
Where: Beef O Brady’s, 8810 north himes Avenue

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.