[NFBF-Tampa] Spirit night tomorrow from 5 PM until 9 PM

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 20:47:51 UTC 2017

Greetings all,
I hope you all are happy and well! Please bring any holiday calendar raffle tickets with you, so we can try to sell them. Also, I have reserved The private room, or you can sit anywhere in the restaurant. I thought the private room will allow us to socialize together.

 if you are attending the spirit night, which I hope you are, please be prepared and ready to work the table for about 20 minutes. If we alternate every 20 minutes everyone will have an opportunity to work the table as well as socialize with everyone. I think you all in advance  and I hope to see you tomorrow night!

Ph: (352)942-0417