[NFBF-Tampa] Please help if you can

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 02:48:03 UTC 2017

Greetings all,
On Sunday, September 24 my church will be collecting non-perishable Items to send to Puerto Rico and  Mexico. I ask that you join forces with me and help those who have lost so much. Some items include, but not Limited to: can food, can milk, baby formula, diapers, wipes, hand sanitizer,  toilet paper, toothbrush, soap, toothpaste, water, and anything else you desire.

So, dig into your pantry and bring whatever you can! I thank all of you in advance, and I will see you tomorrow at the chapter meeting!

Like Madame president says, we are stronger together, when we work together!

--
Paul M. Martinez
813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality