[NFBF-Tampa] Preview of our guest speakers presentation and survey

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 15:37:03 UTC 2018

Greetings Tampa Members and Friends,

I hope you all are well. Please find attached our guest speakers
presentation and survey. If for some reason you can not read the
attached file, no worries, they will be going over all the information
at our meeting tomorrow,, August 25.

In addition, we will need to clear the room around 2 PM, so please
make your bus trips accordingly.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at your
preferred method.

Best,
--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.