[NFBF-Tampa] apologize

David david at bakerinet.com
Fri Jun 15 16:14:15 UTC 2018

You appear to have missed the point.  The objection wasn't to research.
The objection was to a fundraising campaign that patronized, demeaned,
and infantilized the blind and also served to misinform the**public
about the competence, achievements, and capabilities of the blind.

Campaigns of this kind are irresponsible and harmful, even if you have a
burr in under your shirt about the NFB and its efforts to improve the
lives of the visually impaired and educate the public about the social
stigmas that holds them back.
**

*avid in Clearwater, FL*

*david at bakerinet.com*