[NFBF-Tampa] To Nfb Tampa chapter list

Barbara Gaw gawberg at verizon.net
Wed Aug 7 20:16:15 UTC 2019

Dear Ineko,
 You were so wise to wait until you had an interpreter, so you could fully understand what the doctor is telling you. I feel as though you may need more than our thoughts and prayers.   Having someone to talk to can be equally as important. If you think you might be interested, my email is gawberg at verizon.net.
Take care, Barbara

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail