[NFBF-Tampa] To nfb tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 20:38:48 UTC 2019

Greetings all

 today I went back to my doctor and this time they guess had a tactile sign language interpreter for me. Today they took blood work. And we discussed a lot of treatments that I’m going to be going through before they start my treatment. They need to do surgery to remove the three lymph nodes, they need to do and MRI from head to belly, they also need to do a bone biopsy. To make sure that it hasn’t spread into my bones and throughout the rest of my body. And I ask does the informal under my left arm pit cause numbness and my left arm and tingling in my fingers and she said yes. And also I told her even with the air conditioner or I get hot and sweat a little bit. That most of the time when I eat it does not stay on my stomach. I can take a few bites and don’t want anymore. She said all of this is signs of me having the cancer.She was going to go have me do it through the tower and I told her that the Tower does not listen to me when it comes to what I need to help me to understand better and clearer. So she agreed with me that all the test that I need and that surgery I need will be done through TGH different parts of TGH. And it will be easier since all my information is there.

All three lymph nodes in my armpit yes causes me to have tingling in my left forearm going down into my fingers.

Sent from my iPhone