[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfb Tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 14:04:00 UTC 2019

Greetings all

Giving you an update to keep my family and 4 PM. Tomorrow August 21 Wednesday. I have to go to Tampa General Hospital have to be there at 12:10 to get ready at 2 o’clock to do a bone marrow procedure. To see if the cancer had spread into my bones.

And I have another appointment on Friday, add an appointment next Wednesday the 28th and next Friday the 30th.

I hope I’m able to come to the meeting this Friday from doing two doctors appointments this week and doing lab work this Thursday.

Love always
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone