[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfb Tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 17:04:55 UTC 2019

Greetings all

I just made an appointment to see my family doctor next Thursday. Because I am having very very very bad pain on the left side of my stomach. It hurts when I bend over, walk, try to roll over to my right side or left side in the bed. So I’m going to go see what is wrong. And whenever I find out this symptom and work going on on the left side of my stomach I will also keep everyone posted.

I want to say thank you everyone for your nice kind words and prayers. Sending everyone lots of love always and forever.

Always
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone