[NFBF-Tampa] To NFB TAMPA chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 18:31:18 UTC 2019

Greetings all

I got the results of my biopsy. My doctor at USF told me that I do yes I have cancer under my left arm pit and be outside of my left breast in my lip notes. They gave me a number to TGH to set up an appointment with Paul to schedule to discuss treatment for my camp and which chemo therapy will be best for me.

I want my NFB family to know and please can you pray for me to continue to stay strong through my treatments when I get ready to start them please and thank you?

Always
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone