[NFBF-Tampa] To NFB TAMPA chapter list

Jim Lovell jdolphin at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jul 17 21:38:13 UTC 2019

Ineko,
will be praying for you...
If you need to talk, I am here

Good luck,
Jimmy

-----Original Message-----
From: Ineko Gary via NFBF-Tampa
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 2:31 PM
To: nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org
Cc: Ineko Gary
Subject: [NFBF-Tampa] To NFB TAMPA chapter list

Greetings all

I got the results of my biopsy. My doctor at USF told me that I do yes I
have cancer under my left arm pit and be outside of my left breast in my lip
notes. They gave me a number to TGH to set up an appointment with Paul to
schedule to discuss treatment for my camp and which chemo therapy will be
best for me.

I want my NFB family to know and please can you pray for me to continue to
stay strong through my treatments when I get ready to start them please and
thank you?

Always
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone