[NFBF-Tampa] Updates on horseback riding activity

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 19:58:09 UTC 2019

Howdy Members,

There are a few updates to those who will be attending the horseback
riding activity. Please find them below and let me know if you have
any questions.

•	Horseback riding will be at 4 PM, and the camp fire will start after
the ride. You can stay as long or as little as you want for the camp
fire, but the latest pick up time is an 8:30 PM to be ready by 8 PM
for those who will be riding HART Plus.

•	Since we were able to get a group rate we must pay as a group. So,
we will need the remainder of your balance by April 13th. You can do
this by using the below PayPal link.
Paypal.me/NFBFTampaBay

•	Those who will be staying after for the camp fire we will be
roasting hotdogs and building Smores. We are allow to bring food and
drinks, but NO glass items. There will be a sign-up sheet at a later
date, so we all can help in this project.
•	There are some chairs already there for the camp fire, but they are
not that comfortable. So you might want to bring your own.
Again, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at
your convenience.

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.