[NFBF-Tampa] White cane walk and Holiday Raffle friendly reminder

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Fri Oct 25 16:10:45 UTC 2019

Greetings to all you White Cane Walkers!

I’m really looking forward to seeing so many of you tomorrow for our great white cane (and guide dog) walk!

For those of you who generously took a holiday raffle book or two to sell for our annual NFB Florida state fundraiser, if you are coming to tomorrow’s event, you have the opportunity to bring your tickets and money or checks with you. Miranda will collect all raffle tickets and money or checks. If you do bring a check, Please remember to make it payable to “NFB Florida”, and not to the Tampa chapter. And…what a blessing that Miranda will be with us!

See you tomorrow when we will show so very many people that we indeed live the lives we want!

Sherrill