[NFBF-Tampa] White cane walk and Holiday Raffle friendly reminder

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 12:19:46 UTC 2019

Good morning everyone

It is nice outside I was out there a few minutes ago with FROM SCHO it is nice outside I was out there a few minutes ago with Frisco and I did not sweat right away. And the sun is not shining bright so for those who wear sunglasses when the sun is shining bright right now you will not need it because it’s nice and cloudy and it’s not hot it feels good outside this morning. I just wanted to share and let all who is coming to the white paint work today on the corner of Spruce and Dell Maybry. At the Denny’s at 2004 N. Dale Maybry Highway, Tampa, FL 33607.

I hope to see you there
Ineko

Sent from my iPad