[NFBF-Tampa] To NFB TAMPA Chapter List

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 16:47:30 UTC 2019

Greetings all

There is something I need To say to the vice president, president, board members, and all of the Tampa chapter members. And I need to say this as my body is getting worse and I might not make it through chemo treatment and if I don’t make it through my chemo treatment I want y’all to know how I feel before I go out if I don’t make it.
to say to the vice president, president, board members, and all of the TAMPA Chapter members. And I need to see this as my body is getting worse and I might not make it through chemo treatment and if I don’t make it through my chemo treatment I want y’all to know how I feel before I go out if I don’t make it.

I want to say I am truly truly sorry to all of the board members vice president and president and all of the members. That I am truly sorry that when I got frustrated and upset to the vice President MAY, family, and boyfriend, did not handle the situation appropriately. I see now that I should’ve calm down chilled outAnd called the vice President and told her how upset I was and talked about it so we could work it out. That was wrong with me putting my frustration like that across the email list. But once I calm down talk to my sisters they told me to go back and apologize to everyone at the NFB Tampa Chapter List. And I said OK so this is what I am doing today.
 And called the vice president and told her how upset I was and talked about it so we could work it out. That was wrong with me putting my frustration like that across the email list. But once I calm down talk to my sisters they told me to go back and apologize to everyone at the NFB Tampa Chapter List. And I said OK so this is what I am doing today.

Can everyone please forgive me and I know next time if I have a problem with anybody doesn’t matter who it is that I will talk to them first before I put how I felt over the list again I apologize with all my heart and that is not like me so I wanted to take the time out of my busy schedule going to the doctors and starting to pack for a movie that I wanted to say I am truly truly sorry with all my heart.

Can everyone please forgive me and I know next time if I have a problem with anybody doesn’t matter who it is that I will talk to them first before I put how I felt over the list again I apologize with all my heart and that is not like me so I wanted to take the time out of my busy schedule going to the doctors and starting to pack for a movie that I wanted to say I am truly truly sorry with all my heart.

The lymphomas Throughout part of my body are making me more sick especially the two in my stomach where I can’t keep food down. And I don’t know if I’m going to make it through my chemo treatment when we get ready to start so I wanted to put this out today before I go downhill even more.
throughout part of my body are making me more sick especially the two in my stomach where I can’t keep no food down. And I don’t know if I’m going to make it through my chemo treatment when we get ready to start so I wanted to put this out today before I go downhill even more.

Sending all my love to everyone
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone