[NFBF-Tampa] Do the NFB Tampa Bay Chapter

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 23:19:24 UTC 2019

Hi everyone

I have bad news my doctor told me today I have about six months to a year to live and we don’t know I’m going to make it through chemo when I get ready to start it. 😭😭😭😭😭

This evening sitting here praying to go on and asking God to help me to make amends to everyone I wrong before I pass away exactly what I’m doing.

I’m only going to spend about six months to a year in my new apartment when I get ready to move over. And if I don’t make it my sister said she will take Frisco and care for him.

Sending all my love always and forever
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone