[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfb tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 00:07:11 UTC 2019

Greeting. All.

I just wanted to share som info with everyone. I still do volunteer at the VA now only 3 times a week. And Monday and Friday I work at my paying. Job. Its the grow group. We work with people who have different Disabilities. And I go to the office on Fridays to pick up information from the Social security office. It is for our clients who are part of Vocational Rehab. I pick up the papers from my job on Friday and then on Monday I go to the S.Soffice. And then they will give me the info we need for our clients to start working with us to get a job. I just show the S.S office my ID Along with my Business card. I get paid $20 per information I get. For
Example I can have 6 to take to the SS office and that will come out to be $120 added to the time I spend in our office. I like it there because they let me put braille labels on things I would use the most. I. Let them know when I go to doctor Appointment and then I go to the S.S office on another day. Like next week I go doctor  Appointment On Monday so they know I will go on Tuesday to get the info for my job.

Always
Ineko