[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfb tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 21:12:42 UTC 2019

Greetings all

For all of those but doesn’t know yet that I also have lymphoma in the brain it’s not bad. But it is affecting the eyes. And yes took away my light perception. But it’s OK I am not scared I’ve been blind since  I been six months old. But at that time I had light perception a lot and shadows never could see color and mom had to do my homework for me. But after six months I got Frisco. Something happened where a lost vision where I only had light perception and now because of the lymphoma I am totally blind. But I am not scared I’ve been living independently on my own since I left home at the age of 16 to go to school for the deaf and blind and to learn how to live on my own. I am not scared God help me through this when I had dysplasia between 2003 and 2005 with the three surgeries I can no longer have kids but I am here today because of God. God help me then and I know God will see me through this now he will never leave us or for sake us.

For all that I sent a text message today I want to say thank you for all your prayers and kind thoughts.

Lots of love always
Ineko ❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone