[NFBF-Tampa] Senior Concerns Meetings for February, 2020!

Yvonne Rosanelli yvonne.rosanelli at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 22:48:44 UTC 2020

I think it might be a good idea to review the preparations we can do to protect ourselves from the current corona virus and the flu that is going around. A lot of us travel on heart buses, planes and other means of transportation and it would be a good idea to review protective measures.

Sent from my iPhone