[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfB Tampa chapel list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 00:19:55 UTC 2020

Hi all

Do you know everyone is getting a stimulus either by direct deposit or by email.

I will explain here
For those who file their 2019 income tax check. Will get roughly $1200 based off that maybe more maybe less it depends. And if you did not file income tax check in 2019 then they will go off of your taxes in 2018. If you were just playing not working I don’t know how they’re going to do that

Married couples get more, family with children will get money for each child and so on and so on. Yes you will still get your Social Security check on top of this check. It’s a one time deal for the stemless check.

Just sending out the information for those who do not have a TV or radio or who does not watch a lot of TV. I just wanted to share

My sister do you is ordering me her text and told me and my sign language interpreter that was her today during the meeting that We’re signing the meeting to me she’s a friend came to visit me but she was my interpreter for today because she has a deaf brother. So she was signing to me. And I did the text so Miss MERRY could see it also because both of my hearing aid had stopped working. And she said the next time we have a meeting It’s over the phone. She will come back and interpret for me. It is called tactile sign language. That’s handover hand. I saw that it means my hand will be on top of her hand and she will just sign normally and I will know what she saying. She has a big bottle of hand sanitizer and I have big bottles in a small bottle of hand sanitizer. When we’re doing tactile sign language yes we have to sit close because that’s

Louise I was just sitting here thinking about you and hope you’re doing OK.

Sending all my love always FROM
Ineko & Frisco

Sent from my iPhone