[NFBF-Tampa] No-Cost, Well-Trained Companion Dogs for Kids with Vision Loss

Stacy Pratt Stacy.Pratt at guidedogs.org
Mon Apr 5 15:29:16 UTC 2021

Hello!

At Southeastern Guide Dogs, all of our dogs and services are free…and priceless! Our Kids Companion Dog program offers gentle, well-trained dogs for visually impaired youth ages 17 and younger. These special dogs provide comfort, companionship, and confidence as they teach kids responsibility. They give extra love, encouragement, and purpose to help a child or teen move forward in the face of adversity while also creating smiles for the entire family.
These dogs make an incredible impact on the lives of children, teens, and families. All of our dogs and services are provided free of charge, and we’d love to connect a highly-trained dog with the people who need them. Click here<https://www.guidedogs.org/kids-companion-dogs/> to learn more and apply! And, to find out more about the different programs that Southeastern Guide Dogs offers youth at absolutely no cost, visit www.guidedogs.org/children<http://www.guidedogs.org/children>. For more info or questions, please contact Katie.Perez at guidedogs.org<mailto:Katie.Perez at guidedogs.org> or call 941.479.6598.

“Over the past year, it’s been amazing to witness the bond that has developed between the two of them. Clifford is truly a blessing!” -Colleen, mother of Sean, who is paired with Kids Companion dog Clifford

Kindest regards,

Stacy

STACY PRATT | Outreach Coordinator
Southeastern Guide Dogs

4210 77th Street East, Palmetto, FL 34221
Tel 941-803-7552
www.GuideDogs.org<https://www.guidedogs.org>

[Join us for National Walkathon Day]<http://participate.guidedogs.org/site/PageNavigator/walkathon_landing.html>