[NFBF-Tampa] Thank You from the Tampa Bay Chapter

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Wed Apr 7 21:05:08 UTC 2021

Hello Daniel,

On behalf of our president Miranda Kilby and the entire Tampa Bay chapter, I
want to thank you so much for your excellent presentation on recycling and
for educating us about the many resources available in our area. We
especially appreciated your enthusiasm for sharing such valuable
information.

Thank you for taking the time to gather and provide us with the links to
these helpful resources. I'm of course forwarding them to our chapter list.
You can be sure we will spread the word about the great recycling programs
available in our county and in the Tampa Bay area.

Sincerely

Sherrill O'Brien, Secretary

Tampa Bay Chapter

Phone 813-935-0474, cell 813-767-1890