[NFBF-Tampa] To the NFB Tampa chapter list

Rubii Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 19:41:47 UTC 2021

Hi everyone

I want all to know that Starbucks has large print menus and braill menus also. Just in caseanyone gos to Starbucks u can ask for thoes menus.

I found out about the large print and braill menus from fanily, friends, and facebook friends I whent to school with at FL. School For The Deaf and blind. In Saint Augustine. I only whent there from 10th grade untill 11th grade. So thats 16 -18 my last 3 years of schooling.

Love Always
Ineko & Frisco

Sent from my Braill Note Touch