[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfB Tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 01:51:04 UTC 2021

Hi everyone

I am asking for all prayers. First I had to take a ride on the lift twice today going to the meeting and going home because the bursitis in my right hip and leg was so severe and pain that I had trouble walking a little bit today.

I’m going to also ask for prayers what I’m going to paste down below on what happened to me at 630 this evening

This evening about or around 630 when I was heading into the kitchen to get something to eat to take all my medication. I fell again. And this time I hit my head so hard. I checked the wall and there’s no dent in the wall. But bad news I gave it from 630 till almost 10 o’clock and I went from seeing a lot of light reception and some shadows up close to my face the shadows of close to my face bad news no longer can see those shadows close to my face and now I only have a very tiny tiny bit like LIST and I finger nail of light perception.

At 7 o’clock I took two of my headache or migraine pills to help the pain in my head. But since I hit my head that hard I know my shadows and a whole Lotta light perception is not going to come back. I sent the text telling my sister two years older than me I know she’s going to read it and cry and I asked her to tell our middle sister TEE because I know she’s not going to take it the same as me and Donna that is two years older than me. So please I need your prayers for both parts of the email please and thank you

Sending lots of love always
Ineko & Frisco ❤️❤️🤟🤟

Sent from my iPhone