[NFBF-Tampa] fla. supreme court

Louise Peyton lp2473 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 17:58:30 UTC 2021

The citizens of Hillsborough County voted for an extra penny sales tax for transportation back in 2018.  We have been paying that extra penny.  Now the Florida supreme court struck down the decision of the voters of this county.  I, and many others, hoped Hart services would be expanded throughout the county with this tax.  Now the people in power have to decide what to do with the additional money  that was raised.  Absolutely ridiculous that the average taxpayer isn't listened to.