[NFBF-Tampa] fla. supreme court

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Thu Feb 25 23:50:22 UTC 2021

                The argument by Stacy white, a Hillsborough county
commissioner who filed the law suit is that the people do not have the right
to tax themselves - only elected officials can tax the people. What a
ridiculous argument that the conservative justices seem to agree with!

Marion Gwizdala

Marion Gwizdala

(813) 626-2789

Marion.Gwizdala at verizon.net