[NFBF-Tampa] useful information and links for the new TD Tampa Bay transportation service

Joy Relton joy.relton at icloud.com
Tue Mar 2 01:55:11 UTC 2021

Hi Marion,

Thanks. I did use it and decided to get help to complete it because I wasn't
certain about the status of the issues which did not apply to me. I.e. "over
65" or "income issues". I have been granted a month of services pending the
receipt of proof of disability. I will be providing this as well as completing
my application to Hart Plus. Thanks for the Info. By the way, I will be doing
so on my birthday which is International Women's Day. Hurray!!!

Have a great day!!! I just couldn't resist.