[NFBF-Tampa] useful information and links for the new TD Tampa Bay transportation service

Janet Beyer janetnfb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 16:35:54 UTC 2021

Good morning, this is Janet. I have helped already seven members of my community because they are Hart Plus users, I have not had no problems and it takes two days that they get emails back with member ID numbers. So this is how I do it:
One. Go to the TD Tampa Bay website.
To scroll down until you can hear complete instrument
Three.  Fill out all required information.
Four. Upload a picture of your ID
Five. Answer another question
Six. Upload your Medicare or Medicaid card.
Note:  when you upload your ID and your medical card or disability card, be patient it takes time until it uploads. It depends on your Wi-Fi Internet connection some more faster than others.
Seven. Because you are approve by Hart Plus, this makes you eligible
Seven. Scroll all the way down to submit. Make sure that your email is correct because that’s how you are going to receive your confirmation and your man member For TD Tampa Bay program.
If you do not have Internet or do not want to complete your application this way, no problem. Go to the website scroll down until you hear download. Print out the form make copies of your ID and your Medicare/Medicaid card and mail it in. Also I had to call TD Tampa Bay for a question and they were very informative

Good luck

Sent from J Beyer’s iPhone, Have a Bless Day!