[NFBF-Tampa] TD Tampa Bay

Debbie Malone dmalone510 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 21:59:30 UTC 2021

We are gearing up for our letter campaign regarding TDTampaBay
transportation. Thank you in advance for putting in the tremendous effort
to get this much needed service reinstated. Please share with whatever
lists you deem appropriate. Ask friends, relatives, and any businesses or
agencies to participate as well. The more the merrier!
I am attaching a template letter for your use should you decide to use it.
Personal stories are effective.
I am also attaching my letter as an example. Feel free to contact me if you
need help writing your letter.
I am also attaching email addresses for the state senators and
representatives' legislative assistant or secretary. Write the letter as
though you are writing to a representative or senator. Don't forget to send
Dear Representative to reps, and Dear Senator to senators.
When sending the emails on Friday, send them in groups of 25 or less. I am
separating them already into these groups to make it easier for you.
Instead of putting the email address in the TO field, put them in the BCC
field.
It is also important that you put the letter in the body of the email, not
as an attachment.
If you have any questions, feel free to call or email me.
Thanks again!
Debbie Malone
727-945-2299
dmalone510 at gmail.com