[NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: Monthly meetin workshop as we discussed

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 11:15:03 UTC 2021

Greetings members,
As we discussed in our last meeting we would have a separate workshop discussing a pilot program that will be coming to Tampa. Please see the information below from Renee. You need to register for this workshop in order to receive the information, if you’re having trouble registering Renee says you can contact him directly. Let me know if anyone needs assistance this workshop is on Thursday, October 21 at 8 PM

Ph: (352)942-0417

Begin forwarded message: