[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfb tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 16:23:03 UTC 2021

Hi All

For those who has my cell phone number. I am just letting you know that my phone is not working 100%. Because I have a Spectrum sim card in my phone. So as of right now I cannot receive any calls or text. But I can’t receive emails only at this time. I’m going tomorrow after the meetings over I’m leaving beef O Brady‘s and going to the Verizon so they can help me to get the information I need to finish setting up my Sim card from Spectrum mobile.

The lady at the Rison said I qualified for a program where my Spectrum cable will go from 216 all the way down to $14. And they share a tower with Verizon. So I told him yes I wanted to transfer my phone number over to SPECTRUM mobile. So that’s why they sent me a Sim card. And the guy in the Apple Store switched out the cards for me and he did everything that needed to be done the only last step I need to do is to add my username and password but it won’t let me until I finish getting the information from Verizon. And then I can put them in to finish setting it up. Are used my friend next-door her phone to call to set up my heart just ride to beef O Brady‘s and from beef O Brady‘s to the Verizon store and back home. I had that now as of right now I cannot receive any calls. But I did tell him I will make sure will be outside so they know it’s me.

Cell 813–2 85–60 819
Email rubiigary@ gmail.com

Sent from my Braille note touch +