[NFBF-Tampa] Attention, attention, attention! Calling all members to attend

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 19:03:07 UTC 2022

Attention all members,
I hope all of you are well. Please see the below information regarding a meeting that is tomorrow. It is extremely important for you to show your presence and be there. Remember we are stronger together when we work together, so let’s show the leaders of our organization, plus the leaders of our community that we are strong in the Tampa area!

Hi everyone,