[NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: [NFBF-L] urgent notice - Our legislative meeting with Congresswoman Castor is back on for today, August 9th at 2:00 - New Zoom link inside - we still need you with us

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 16:20:17 UTC 2022

OK, we all know that the Tampa Bay chapter is the best chapter out there! So, please show up for this meeting, because numbers count in times like this! I asked that you please arrive by 1:45 PM so that way we can change everyone’s name to have  constituent in front of it. Let’s blow the socks off of our congresswoman and our Legislative team here in Florida. Please see all the details below, because the link has change upon our congress woman’s request.
Hello again everyone,