[NFBF-Tampa] Saturday's Pancake Breakfast

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 23:49:31 UTC 2022

Greetings,
The breakfast starts at 9 AM and will be until 10:30 a.m.. We will have a meeting roughly 10 minutes after that, because we have to clean up, until 12 PM noon. The address is, Beef Obrady‘s, 8810 N. Himes Ave.  Please let me know if you have any other questions and I look forward in seeing all of you there. If you have not notified me on your attendance, I do ask that you do so ASAP.

Ph: (352)942-0417