[NFBF-Tampa] To the NFB Tampa Chapter list.

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 16:44:37 UTC 2022

Hi family

Guess what good news. I have a small money reader that you can clip to a keychain. It’s small enough to fit in your pocket. I got my money reader last week. And I was having trouble troubleshooting it to get it to work. So my sister was with me and help me make the call and I got my money reader working. If anybody would like the website for the money reader to get one please let me know and I will go back and find the information and will post it here.

I hope to see everyone this Saturday. If I don’t make it to the pancake breakfast I hope I see you at the meeting. But I will try to make it to the pancake breakfast. I will be home from my friends house between 1230 at night till 1:30 in the morning. So both of my sisters have to work this weekend so we canceled our plans.

Lots of love always ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone