[NFBF-Tampa] To the NFB TAMPA chapter lost

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 19:22:21 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I’m not sure if I will be able to make it in this Saturday the 18th. Because my brother who is a veteran that is 71 years old. Been in and out the hospital and needs to go to physical therapy but he’s being stubborn. And I’ve been suffering for severe migraine headaches for three weeks. And I just now found out that as I got home that my middle sister b been in the hospital since 635 this morning as an outpatient and she needs to go back tomorrow morning I believe she’s going to have surgery on her eyes. On her corneous. We thought it was the pink eye but it’s something going on with her corneous. I’m nervous and scared I told her that if I didn’t have a doctors appointment tomorrow I would definitely be there. She told me it’s OK that she understands . I told her call me or text me. If I don’t text back by Friday afternoon then that means that I will be coming to the meeting.

Lots of love always
Ineko & Frisco ❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone