[NFBF-Tampa] To the NFB TAMPA chapter list.

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 20:22:04 UTC 2022

Hi family

Good news I’m so excited. I just now got my braille note touch plus back today. From Human Ware. From being clean, fixed, and updated.

For those who use a note taker I know you’ll understand how the braille note taker is very important to have. I wanted to share this good news now I don’t feel lost. The guy who works for iCan connect name BAPIN. He said it up for me. And said it on how I would want it. And he told me the only thing I need to do is set up the email. So I have to do that this week coming. I’m so happy

Lots of love always
Ineko & Frisco ❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone