[NFBF-Tampa] Advance 50/50 Tickets. Get them now for Saturday's Drawing!

danjhicks at gmail.com danjhicks at gmail.com
Tue May 24 01:43:14 UTC 2022

Fellow Tampa Bay Chapter Members,

It is time to buy your 50/50 Tickets for this Saturday’s meeting. The deadline is 11:59 PM Eastern Time, Thursday, May 26. After that deadline, the only way to buy tickets for Saturday’s drawing is to pay in person at Saturday’s meeting!

Our tickets are a dollar apiece, five dollars will get you six tickets, $10 will get you 12 tickets and so on.

Here is how to pay for your lucky chances. You can use this link to pay via PayPal.

 <mailto:tampabay at nfbflorida.org> tampabay at nfbflorida.org

If you can pay with a checking account and use the “send to a friend” option, it doesn’t cost us anything. However, if using a credit or debit card, you can use this link:

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/NFBFTampaBay?locale.x=en_US

If you don’t have a PayPal account, or just want another way to send money, use this link:

https://checkout.square.site/merchant/24228PDCG29HT/checkout/S2YZPK5ULQX3IBHLMLBC2UGD

Pay with a credit card or debit card and fill out the simple form so we have your name and email address.

Please text, call, or write if you have any questions.

You do not need to present at the meeting to win, but you will have to be present to buy tickets if you don’t buy them in advance. So, why take a chance – buy your chances now!

Thank you all and good luck!

Dan Hicks,

Treasurer,

Tampa Chapter

National Federation of the blind of Florida

danjhicks at gmail.com <mailto:danjhicks at gmail.com>

813-943-5544