[NFBF-Tampa] Looking for a new ophthalmologist

Paul Lewis lewpil1952 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 19:19:43 UTC 2022

Hey Jessie,
This is Paul Lewis and you probably don’t know me as I live in Fort Myers but I am a member, but a number of the members there can vouch for me by calling Miranda and Dan and Gloria and Barbara. I lived in Tampa in the 90s, from 94 to 2000 and the ophthalmologist I was seeing was name Burke. I’m I move back to Fort Myers in 2000, so I do not know if he still practicing or if he still lives in the area, but I do have retinopathy, and I had a successful reattachment of my right retina. Since moving back to Fort Myers, I have been a patient at Retina Consultants in Fort Myers and Bascom Palmer in Miami. Best of luck to you and I hope you find a physician that you will be comfortable with. I am also on United healthcare and I would suggest maybe check with them first and see which ophthalmologist that are in their program.
Take care, all good

Sent from my iPhone