[NFBF-Tampa] Senior Concerns Meeting for September - Please note new day! Reminder

Gloria Mills gloria45tax at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:21:26 UTC 2022

From: glorianfbf at gmail.com <glorianfbf at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2022 1:30 PM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org; NFBF-Tampa at nfbnet.org; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: glorianfbf at gmail.com
Subject: Senior Concerns Meeting for September - Please note new day!

Greetings everyone!

We are inviting all of you to our monthly Senior Concerns Committee meeting,
which will take place Tuesday, September 6, at 8:00 PM. Please note that we
are meeting a different day of the week, because of the Presidential Release's
being scheduled for September 1.

The topic this time will be our Florida hurricanes. If you have ever been
through a hurricane, where you have had to leave your home or stayed in your
home, hoping for little or no damage, we want you to tell your story. This is
a great chance for us all to share tips that we learned from our experience.

Here is a link to the zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/99374511935

The Meeting ID is: 993 7451 1935

If you are dialing in by phone, Dial one of these numbers:

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) or

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Enter Meeting ID: 993 7451 1935

If you are dialing in by phone using a smartphone, use one of these two links:

+13126266799,,99374511935# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,99374511935# US (New York)

If you have any questions, my contact information is below. Stay safe
everyone, and we'll talk Tuesday, September 6, at 8:00 PM.

We wish you all the best!

Gloria Mills Hicks, Senior Concerns Committee Chairperson

813-340-9754

 <mailto:glorianfbf at gmail.com> glorianfbf at gmail.com