[NFBF-Tampa] Senior Concerns Meeting for November is Monday November 21

glorianfbf at gmail.com glorianfbf at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 16:16:50 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone!

Because the Presidential Release preempted our regular meeting time, the
Senior Concerns meeting has been rescheduled for Monday, November 21, 2022 at
8:00 PM.

Because this is Thanksgiving month, our topic will be "Things we are thankful
for." You don't have to be a senior to call in and take part in this joyful
discussion. Join us for this glad conversation.

Here is a link to the zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/99374511935

The Meeting ID is: 993 7451 1935

If you are dialing in by phone, Dial one of these numbers:

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) or

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Enter Meeting ID: 993 7451 1935

If you are dialing in by phone using a smartphone, use one of these two links:

+13126266799,,99374511935# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,99374511935# US (New York)

Thank you to Judy Hamilton for pointing out an error an one of my earlier
messages about this meeting.

If you have any questions, my contact information is below. Stay safe
everyone, and we'll talk Monday, November 21, at 8:00 PM.

We wish you all the best!

Gloria Mills Hicks, Senior Concerns Committee Chairperson

813-340-9754

 <mailto:glorianfbf at gmail.com> glorianfbf at gmail.com