[NFBF-Tampa] Meeting reminder

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 14:27:34 UTC 2022

Good morning all,
As a friendly reminder there Will be a meeting this Saturday, October 22 from 12:30 p.m. until 2 PM. We ask if you are attending in person to arrive by 11:30 a.m. for mingling and to order your food. This meeting will be at Beef Obrady‘s, 8810 N. Himes Ave. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to Gloria Hicks or Dan Hicks as I am unavailable at the current time. Thank you so much and we all look forward to see who will be at the meeting.

Ph: (352)942-0417