[NFBF-Tampa] Senior Concerns Meeting for March

glorianfbf at gmail.com glorianfbf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 16:24:48 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone!

I am writing to let you know that our March Senior Concerns meeting will be
Thursday, March 2, at 8:00 PM. Our topic this time will be Disability Rights.
Our special guest will be Raquel Pancho, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Coordinator for the City of Tampa, and, former Student Disability Coordinator
for the University of South Florida.

This is a topic which should interest everyone, as we all need to know our
rights as persons with disabilities. Of course, you do not have to be a senior
to join our meetings and get suggestions and answers to your questions. All
are welcome.

Here is a link to the zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/99374511935

The Meeting ID is: 993 7451 1935

If you are dialing in by phone, Dial one of these numbers:

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) or

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Enter Meeting ID: 993 7451 1935

If you are dialing in by phone using a smartphone, use one of these two links:

+13126266799,,99374511935# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,99374511935# US (New York)

If you have any questions, my contact information is below. Stay safe
everyone, and we'll talk Thursday, March 2, at 8:00 PM.

Gloria Mills Hicks, Senior Concerns Committee Chairperson

813-340-9754

 <mailto:glorianfbf at gmail.com> glorianfbf at gmail.com