[NFBF-Tampa] Notice of closed and open convention planning meetings

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 16:41:52 UTC 2023

Good morning,
Please see the information below regarding the planning process of our state convention! As you all are aware, the Tampa Chapter, the Melbourne space Coast chapter, and the state wide chapter are hosting the convention this year. As we, the Tampa Bay Chapter is the best Chapter in the National Federation Of The Blind in Florida I would like to see all of you in attendance! So please mark your calendar appropriately and of course  additional reminders will be sent out at a later date! Be there or be square!

4th Wednesday of each month: Closed convention planning will be the fourth Wednesday of each month, beginning on Wednesday, February 22 at 8 p.m.

1st Sunday of each month: Open convention planning will be the first Sunday of each month, beginning on Sunday, March 5 at 8 p.m.

 NFBFL President Martinez is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Convention Planning 2023
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/98289530926

Meeting ID: 982 8953 0926
One tap mobile
+13052241968,,98289530926# US
+16469313860,,98289530926# US

Sincerely,
Camille Tate
2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
Phone: 321 372 4899

Ph: (352)942-0417