[NFBF-Tampa] sad news about one of our longtime chapter members

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu Feb 16 17:02:20 UTC 2023

Hello all,

After speaking with Lloyd's son Norman, the up to date time for the service
itself is around 1:00, and he's suggesting that folks arrive around 12:00.
The 11:00 time is no longer correct. Norman said that leaving around 2:00
would be about right.

So as you can see, times are a bit flexible.

I hope you can attend to support Lloyd's family and to honor the life of our
wonderful friend.

Please feel free to email me with any questions, but unless I get additional
information, you know as much as I do at this point.

Warmly,

Sherrill