[NFBF-Tampa] Happy new year

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 18:01:41 UTC 2023

Good morning Tampa members, friends, and supporters,
2022 brought all of us different things. For some it brought joy, for others it brought sorrow. However, 2023 is a complete new beginning and it’s up to us to determine the future.

Isabella and I wish all of you a prosperous and healthy 2023. We wish you much success and all your endeavors.

I look forward and working with each and everyone of you this year as we all know the Tampa Chapter is the best Chapter in the National Federation Of The Blind of Florida. So, let’s continue to showcase our talents in 2023. New year, new goals, new dreams

your friend, your colleague, your president
Ph: (352)942-0417